I am a multidisciplinary machine learning engineer and AI researcher focusing on applications of AI/ML for good.
I currently work as a Research Engineer at Google Research. I also write about independent AI research experiments on my blog at Art Fish Intelligence.
I have worked across a variety of roles and disciplines:
- Machine learning in health care applications (with Truveta)
- Research into harms and biases in generative AI models (with Oxford and OpenAI)
- Data science in humanitarian aid and public health (with the United Nations)
- Digital humanities and computational history (with the Big Data Studies Lab)
- Education technology software (with Microsoft)
I have a Masters in Social Data Science from the University of Oxford and a Bachelors in Computer Science and History from Tufts University. I have lived in an assortment of places, including Boston, Louisiana, Seattle, Seoul, Oxford, and NYC.